James Strong, former professor of exegetical theology at Drew Theological Seminary, spent more than thirty-five years preparing his landmark concordance. First published in 1890 with the help of more than one hundred colleagues, Strong's remains the most widely used concordance and dictionary of Bible words from the King James Version of the Bible.
This updated edition of Strong's Exhaustive Concordance takes James Strong's monumental work and updates it to be even more useful to the modern reader. It maintains all of the features that have made Strong's indispensable for over 100 years:
- Allows the reader to easily find all biblical occurrences of a word in the King James Version
- Points the reader to the underlying Hebrew and Greek words
- Uses the Strong's numbering system which is used in many of the new study tools of today
And adds new features that make it even more useful:
- Corrected, updated, and expanded using the latest computing search tools
- Extra-clear font and page design make this edition readable and easy to navigate
- Updated and improved Hebrew and Greek dictionaries tie each word to the Greek or Hebrew root
- Discover the Hebrew and Greek words underlying the KJV English using the Strong's numbering system
- Use the updated Hebrew and Greek dictionaries to find brief definitions of each word of the original languages
Go beyond mere searches for lost verses and hone your skills by utilizing this tool's more advanced features.
Find every occurrence of any word in the King James Version Bible. Only the words not likely to be used in locating a passage have been eliminated (words such as should, those, and when) or condensed to include only the important occurrences (words such as bring, day, and might).
Students of the Bible utilize the wealth of resources offered in Strong's ranging from doing word and thematic studies to probing the deeper meanings embedded in the original languages of the Bible.
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Strong's Concordance with KJV is a free trial software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-10-19. The program can be installed on iOS.
Strong's Concordance with KJV (version 7.10.2) has a file size of 103.28 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 17 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.